Save 20% on orders of 4 x 1L 3%. You'll only pay $15.24 per bottle. Plus, we're offering a 35% Discount on Accessories.

Disinfect Personal Workspaces

disinfect personal workspaces uses hydrogpen peroxide

Germs, bacteria, and viruses are commonly found on the surfaces in your workspace and, in many cases, these microorganisms can survive on surfaces for several hours. For example, the influenza virus can survive on surfaces and still infect a person for up to two to eight hours after being deposited on the surface. Droplets from a cough or sneeze of an infected person move through the air and carry the viruses with them. Bacteria, viruses, and other germs spread when you touch something that is contaminated and then touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.

Have you ever thought about how many things you touch at work? You might be surprised to recall all of the unique surfaces you touch during your workday. It’s very important to clean and disinfect all of your work surfaces every day, especially if you work amongst others in an office setting. Work surfaces that should be cleaned and disinfected include telephones, computer equipment, desktops, and any other tools or surfaces that you frequently touch.

Simply follow these steps:

  1. 1

    Pour some Hydrogen Peroxide 3% – Oxygen PlusTM into a reusable spray bottle

  2. 2

    Spray directly onto the surface you wish to clean and disinfect.

  3. 3

    Let it sit for 3-5 minutes.

  4. 4

    Either wipe it up with a paper towel or let air dry.

What type of cleaner is best for this job? [oplav], a food-grade solution made in pure distilled water. Hydrogen peroxide is the ideal cleaner for your workspace as it kills bacteria, viruses, mould spores, yeast, and fungi to help prevent the transmission of common and serious illnesses. Hydrogen peroxide breaks down into just water and oxygen and is completely non-toxic and odourless.

Hydrogen peroxide is well-known for its powerful disinfectant properties and has been used in the medical community for over 170 years. It’s safe to use on any surface and around people of any age. [oplav] can deactivate a wide range of microorganisms to keep your workspace clean and safe.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top