Kitchen Use of Hydrogen Peroxide 3%

The non-toxic way to keep your family safe.

The kitchen is the heart of many homes—the place where your family gathers to share a meal or bake some homemade cookies. If not cleaned properly, this special gathering place can become a breeding ground for harmful bacteria and other microorganisms. Sanitising a kitchen requires much more than just wiping down the counters with a wet rag. To maintain a clean environment and prevent the spread of germs, it’s important to thoroughly sanitise surfaces and appliances.

Before you run to the drugstore and pick up a bottle of commercial cleaning spray, let me tell you a little secret: there’s a non-toxic disinfectant that kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, mould spores, yeast, and fungi. Plus, it’s cost-effective and environmentally-friendly.

Kitchen Use Hydrogen Peroxide
General Use Hydrogen Peroxide

Meet Oxygen PlusTM , a food-grade hydrogen peroxide 3% solution that’s made with pure distilled water. Made without the use of harmful chlorine, alcohols, acids, or other dangerous chemicals, this green cleaning product is safe to use on and around your food, appliances, family, and pets.

Oxygen PlusTM can be used to thoroughly clean and sanitise your fridge, dishwasher, cutting boards, door handles, grout lines, shelves, counters, and floors.

No matter the mess, this powerful solution has your back. Interested in adding Oxygen PlusTM to your non-toxic kitchen cleaning routine?

Click on Images Below for the Correct Usage and Mix of H2O2Oxygen PlusTM.

FAST NEW ZEALAND WIDE COURIER DELIVERY, 
SGS CERTIFIED QUALITY, GUARANTEED BEST PRICE