Oxygen Plus TM by Good Clean Health Co

General Use of Hydrogen Peroxide 3%

Feel the difference in the air around you.

Looking for an all-in-one cleaner that can help you with over sixty cleaning tasks around your house and garden?

We’ve got you covered! Meet Oxygen PlusTM, a food-grade hydrogen peroxide 3% solution that’s made with pure distilled water. This powerful, non-toxic cleaner is the jack-of-trades of the cleaning world—ready to disinfect, sanitise, and clean anything and everything around your home.

Oxygen PlusTM is completely safe to use around adults, children, pets, food, and plants, as it does not contain any harmful chlorine, alcohol, acids, or other dangerous chemicals. In fact, it fully biodegrades into just two simple, non-toxic byproducts—oxygen and water.

This versatile solution is your cleaning arsenal’s secret weapon and can be used to disinfect, sanitise, and deodorize hundreds of surfaces and items around your home. Thanks to the process of oxidation, (insert product name) kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, mould spores, yeast, and fungi to help prevent the transmission of common and serious illnesses.

It’s also cost-effective, environmentally friendly, and improves the air quality in your home by removing indoor pollutants that irritate asthma and allergy sufferers.

Whether you’re looking to deep clean your dishwasher or make a DIY toothpaste, will get the job done as Mother Nature intended.

Interested in adding Oxygen PlusTM to your non-toxic cleaning arsenal? Find out where to buy hydrogen peroxide 3%.

Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 3% NZ AU

Click on Images Below for the Correct Usage and Mix of H2O2Oxygen PlusTM.