OUR STORY, VALUES, MISSION AND GOALS
How Good Clean Health Co was born, what we strive for and why we do what we do.
Good Clean Health Co is a New Zealand company, born out of Christchurch with two lads with the mission to make non-toxic living more affordable and fun. We believe that being able to live healthier, safer, less complicated lives should be first and foremost. Our products are designed by people who share the same values of reducing toxic chemicals in homes, gardens and workplaces. We also want to reduce plastic usage on this planet while helping reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses – all without compromising on quality or performance.
Our idea is to have a multipurpose solution that helps reduce plastic waste and saves you money. Our solution has stood the test of time (170 years), and we’re making sure everyone understands the benefits of decluttering their home while having fun doing so!
We also wanted a brand we could also give back with, so we decided to partner with B1G1 to provide fresh, clean, life-saving drinking water to people around the world less fortunate with a profit share of our 4L refill containers.
Sounds good right, let us help you jump on our mission!
- Be conscious about how we can make a positive impact on the environment
- Constantly improve on how we can do better to benefit everyone around us
- Trust that we are impacting and making changes in the home and workplace
- Fun again! Making cleaning and plant care cool.
- Provide a simple and affordable solution for everyone in New Zealand to enjoy a healthier, more eco-friendly lifestyle.
- Stop 10 million single-use spray bottles in New Zealand from going to the landfill every year.
- Reduce the number of chemicals currently used in most households – many containing chlorine, alcohol, ammonia or other dangerous chemicals.
- Raise awareness that healthy non-toxic living does not have to be expensive
- Provide life-saving drinking water to people most in need
We’re going to help 178,000 households in New Zealand clean and take care of plants more efficiently with a multi-purpose solution that’s cost-effective, eco-friendly and non-toxic. We’ll stop 10 million single-use spray bottles from entering the landfill annually by 2030. Our initiative will also save both money for consumers and reduce toxins in Kiwi homes!
*Based on 4x 4L cartons used per year
That’s how much you can eliminate from your home by making the switch to Good Clean Health Co.