Oxygen Plus TM by Good Clean Health Co

Spray Bottle Use of Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
With Essential Oils

Replace Toxins with Oxygen

Looking for an all-in-one, cost-effective, environmentally friendly cleaner for a healhier home or workplace?

We’ve got you covered! Meet [ops], a food-grade hydrogen peroxide 3% solution that’s made with pure distilled water. This powerful, non-toxic cleaner is the jack-of-trades of the cleaning world—ready to disinfect, sanitise, and clean anything and everything around your home.

[ops] is completely safe to use around adults, children, pets, food, and plants, as it does not contain any harmful chlorine, alcohol, acids, or other dangerous chemicals. In fact, it fully biodegrades into just two simple, non-toxic byproducts—oxygen and water.

This versatile solution is your cleaning arsenal’s secret weapon and can be used to disinfect, sanitise, and deodorize hundreds of surfaces and items around your home. Thanks to the process of oxidation, (insert product name) kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, mould spores, yeast, and fungi to help prevent the transmission of common and serious illnesses.

It’s also cost-effective, environmentally friendly, and improves the air quality in your home by removing indoor pollutants that irritate asthma and allergy sufferers.

Interested in adding [ops] to your non-toxic cleaning arsenal? 

Below are some of the top uses for [ops]