Use of Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
What is hydrogen peroxide used for?
You’ve probably heard of using hydrogen peroxide 3% to clean cuts and scrapes, but did you know that this common disinfectant has over fifty unique household uses?
That’s right—you can use hydrogen peroxide to disinfect, sanitize, and deodorize hundreds of surfaces and items around your home. You’ll be surprised and delighted to learn of the multitude of ways this simple yet powerful product can be applied to your kitchen, bathroom, laundry, personal care habits, cleaning routine, plants, and even your pets!
What makes Oxygen PlusTM so great? I’m glad you asked.
The perks of using hydrogen peroxide 3%
- Highly Effective – Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, mould spores, yeast, and fungi to help prevent the transmission of common and serious illnesses.
- Non-toxic – Contains no chlorine, alcohols, acids, or other dangerous chemical additives found in traditional cleaning products.
- Reduces Plastic Use – Eliminates the need to buy multiple cleaning products in plastic bottles.
- Improves Air Quality – Cleans the air in your home by removing indoor pollutants, which helps asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Cost-Effective – Save money on personal care and cleaning products.
- Environmentally Friendly – Completely biodegrades into water and oxygen.
- High Quality – Certified quality to European standards.
- Fast Delivery – Quick courier delivery in New Zealand and Australia .
Below are over fifty different hydrogen peroxide uses with step-by-step instructions that will help you with all sorts of household tasks. After perusing all the unique peroxide uses, you’ll surely want to add a bottle of Oxygen PlusTM to your green cleaning toolkit!