PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FROM HARMFUL CHEMICALS. EVERYDAY ECO FRIENDLY CLEANING. PLUS SAVE MONEY AND CABINET SPACE!
The all-in-one cleaning solution that can help you with over fifty tasks around your house.
- Highly Effective – Anit-Bacterial, Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Mould
- Non-Toxic, Eco Friendly and 100% Biodegradable
- Safe Around Children, Pets and People Suffering from Allergies
- Save Money by Using This Multipurpose Solution
Every 4L of refillable Oxygen Plus will help reduce 8 single-use bottles from ending up in the landfill and provide life-saving drinking water for 35 days.
These are a great addition to my cleaning products, fantastic at removing Mould or mildew as well!
Really happy with both the products I brought. Great price, quick delivery and product is effective.
So good to know that I can keep my home clean without toxic chemicals. Very effective and goes a long way!
The hydrogen peroxide that I bought for cleaning EVERYTHING is magical and non toxic, i am so happy I found this and the packaging is beautiful
Have used it to clean everything in place of normal household cleaner and bleach, including windows, shower, basins, etc. Very happy. Love the sound of mould bubbling and dissolving.
This product is awesome, I had been looking for a "greener" way to clean things in and around the home and this is perfect! I am really happy with the product and love that it's not full of nasties and fragrance. Ordering, delivery & service was super easy too, from now on this will be my one-stop-shop!!
Very effective for cleaning around the house. The price is amazing too.
As this product has suddenly been removed from at least 6 chemists` shelves, I was very grateful to find your website and be able to order your hydrogen peroxide. The order process was painless, the delivery was very prompt, your poster very helpful. I have not used it for many chores yet but what I have used is working well. Many thanks.
works brilliantly, no horrible odour like other such agents. I used the spray to clean mildew from soft furnishings and it's fantastic. Within hours I couldn't smell any mildew.